Virtual Machine Data Recovery by ACE Data Recovery
Virtualization Infrastructure Data Recovery Services
The use of Virtual Machines or Private Clouds has become more popular in today's enterprise world. Virtualization and cloud infrastructure offers a number of advantages in disaster recovery strategy, hardware manipulation and optimization, but it is still vulnerable to data loss caused by a number of internal and external factors.
Placing several machines on a virtualized infrastructure rather than on individual servers creates an increased risk of data loss, as multiple servers may crash together at the same time.
We provide data recovery support for Virtual Platforms including:
- VMware vSphere ESX and ESXi
- VMware Infrastructure
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Citrix XenSever
- Oracle VirtualBox
Virtual Data Recovery/VMWare Recovery Systems
Our experts can successfully recover data from nearly any virtual machine, server or system; including:
- Virtual infrastructure: VMware Infrastructure, VMware vSphere , Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Virtual servers: VMware Server, VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Oracle VirtualBox
- Virtual file systems: VMFS, NTFS, FAT, EXT3, HFS, etc.
- Corruption of host server file systems
- Corruption of the guest file system inside virtual disk
- VMDK header corruption
- VHS file system corruption
- Hardware failures
- Raid disks failures
- Corrupted files within virtualized storage systems
- Accidental deletion of virtual machines on which data is stored
- Natural Disasters
IT Departments Count on Us to Recover Their VMWare and Virtual Data
Many IT departments have successfully counted on ACE Data Recovery to extract data from their Enterprise Storage Arrays (SAN/NAS). Our engineers have an unquestioned expertise in performing VMware (ESX and GSX Servers), Microsoft (Hyper-V), Citrix (Xen) from literally every possible case, including: deleted volumes, corruption from server migrations, Virtual Disk corruptions, formatted and re-installed volumes, RAID multi drive failures and more. Please read case studies from our satisfied customers.