Western Digital Introduces Dual-Port Ultrastar DC SS530 SAS SSD
The first SSDs were presented 7 - 8 years ago. Today, almost every person is familiar with this type of drives, the convenience of which is in small size and speed. Now, after 2010, the volume of their memory increases, and the price on the contrary - gradually decreases. What indicators to take into account while choosing SDD:
- Speed. It is for this characteristic that SSD have received a huge support among customers;
- Noiselessness. Have you ever heard how a flash drive works? SSD works exactly the same
- The weight.SSDs are much lighter than magnetic ones.
- Dimensions. For PCs, it's not so important what size the hard drive will be, but for portable devices, the dimensions play a huge role, and in this respect, SSDs greatly benefit from HDD-drives;
- Energy consumption. The undoubted advantage of these drives is low energy consumption. Those users who changed the HDD to SSD on their laptops noticed how increased their productivity.
Recently all the users were provided with the opportunity to try out the fastest SDD solution that it was before. Dual-Port Ultrastar DC SS530 SAS SSD has an increased capacity while retaining the 2.5-inch, 15mm form factor. These metrics will improve performance and user experience. The novelty belongs to the development of the third generation and allows storing even more incredible volumes of information up to 15.36 TB.
Take the following characteristics into account when making a decision in favor of this SDD:
- HC530 Series supports three options of capacity: 1, 3 и 10 DWPD;
- HC530 Series also can work within the three modes of power consumption: 9, 11 и 14 Wt;
- HC530 Series has an increased level of security and is able to protect your data with Secure Erase (SE), Instant-Secure Erase (ISE) и Self-Encrypting Drive (TCG SED).
It will be possible to buy this solution by the end of the year.
Keep in mind that if there was the situation when you occasionally lost your data, ACE Data Recovery is ready to help you even if it seems unreal!