Virginia Microsoft Exchange and Mail Systems Recoveries
E-mail servers are an integral part of a businesses' ability to succeed in today's environment. A critical services database that changes very often,
such as messaging and collaboration data, should be fully protected by a well-tested backup solution. However, back-up devices can also fail leaving
the client with serious problems. Standard repair utilities within the mail applications can cause further damage if media failure or structural damage
has occurred. In fact, these routines will often increase the damage.
We support Microsoft Exchange Server data recovery
versions 5.5, 2000,
2003, 2007 and 2010.
Our Microsoft Certified Engineers are able to
recover the mailboxes located in the Information Store
from just about any kind of "Jet Engine Error
"Read Verification Error
", database corruption, over sized files or problem with the Information Store files
Our engineers can recover your email-boxes that are in your Exchange Server database file or repair the database file itself.
- Inconsistent file state
- Dirty shutdown
- Corrupted header information
- Write errors
- Duplicate keys (Identifiers)
Standard Service Included:
- Recovery of email addresses from Active Directory storage
- Recovery of folders, messages and file attachments
- Recovery of notes, contacts, tasks and appointments
- Recovery of creation dates for all objects
- Formatting recovered for RTF and HTML messages
DRS also has the capabilities to recover your Exchange Server Information Store Files
from many forms of backup tapes.
Warning: Widely available recovery utilities can delete valuable data!
Make a copy of your .EDB, .STM and .LOG files prior to:
- Attempting to attach or repair a damaged Information Store
- Opening a tech support case with Microsoft
- Sending your database to any other company
After determining what steps will be necessary to complete your Exchange server recovery
, we will contact you for your approval.. No work will be done without
your approval. As soon as you approve the quotation, our engineers will continue with the recovery process.